N.M. cops can't arrest for 'refusing to obey'
New APD policy says 'refusing to obey' not enough
By T.J. Wilham
ALBUQUERQUE — Albuquerque police officers are being told they'd better have a good reason when they arrest someone for "refusing to obey."
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: N.M. cops can't arrest for 'refusing to obey'
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help