Boston police accused of inappropriate behavior at suspect's home
By Maria Cramer
BOSTON — Boston police are investigating allegations that officers who were assigned to guard the home of a homicide suspect remained inside his apartment, watching television and resting on the couch even before detectives obtained a search warrant.
On Tuesday night, seven hours after Christopher Jamison, 23, allegedly shot Anthony Perry, 22, in Jamaica Plain, officers went inside his Roxbury home and ordered his mother to leave.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Police: Marksman fatally shot Wash. cop killer who was using child as shield
- Photo: Son of slain Mo. cop receives teddy bears made from dad’s uniform