Suit alleges Minn. police planted gun on suspect's body
By David Chanen
MINNEAPOLIS, Minn. — Nearly three years ago, a rookie Minneapolis police officer shot and killed 19-year-old Fong Lee during a chase on an elementary school playground. A grand jury cleared the officer of any criminal wrongdoing and the Police Department's internal investigation found he didn't violate any procedures.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman