Pittsburgh officers' killer called 'unremorseful'
Police say suspect maintained cold demeanor during interviews about killing 3 officers
This undated photo released by the Pittsburgh Police shows Richard Poplawski. According to court papers Poplawski, 23, opened fire on Pittsburgh police officers responding to a 911 call from the alleged gunman's mother, killing three officers. (AP Photo)
News report: Pittsburgh mourns slain officers
By Jerome L. Sherman
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
- Patrol Issues
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds