Ohio sergeant's daughter not arrested in fatal crash
By Paul Aker
COLUMBUS, Ohio — Columbus police are investigating why the daughter of a veteran officer wasn't arrested at the scene of a fatal crash she was involved in -- even though she had a suspended driver's license and two outstanding warrants.
Internal-affairs investigators want to determine whether the officers who went to the scene of the crash on June 13 in Driving Park violated departmental policy by failing to arrest Alaina L. Greene, the daughter of Sgt. Charles R. Greene, a member of the force since 1979.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds