Autopsy report released in Ga. police shooting
By Andria Simmons
A Duluth woman was shot four times and her elderly mother once during a confrontation this week with a Gwinnett County police officer, according to autopsies released Friday.
Gwinnett County police officer Lyndsey K. Perry, a 10-year veteran of the department, shot 51-year-old Penny Schwartz in both arms and twice in her side, according to her autopsy. Schwartz’s mother, Barbara Baker, 74, was shot once in the chest.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Autopsy report released in Ga. police shooting
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Texas cops don cowboy hats with uniforms