Four indicted in Mass. town's police scandal
By Milton J. Valencia
HAMILTON, Mass. — With last week’s indictment of four people, including a former police chief, and the disciplining of several officers, officials in Hamilton hope the town can move forward from a scandal that has rocked its police force.
“We’re finally about to turn the corner and move on from this,’’ David Carey, chairman of the Board of Selectmen, said last night. “We think we’ll be back on track.’’
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Four indicted in Mass. town's police scandal
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds