Four indicted in Mass. town's police scandal
By Milton J. Valencia
HAMILTON, Mass. — With last week’s indictment of four people, including a former police chief, and the disciplining of several officers, officials in Hamilton hope the town can move forward from a scandal that has rocked its police force.
“We’re finally about to turn the corner and move on from this,’’ David Carey, chairman of the Board of Selectmen, said last night. “We think we’ll be back on track.’’
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Four indicted in Mass. town's police scandal
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Texas cops don cowboy hats with uniforms