Pa. woman gets jail for helping accused cop-killer
By Julie Shaw
Philadelphia Daily News
PHILADELPHIA — A woman who helped an accused cop-killer hide from authorities in the days following the shooting death of Police Sgt. Stephen Liczbinski last year will have several years behind bars to think about love, oh love, and where that deep, deep love landed her.
Tonya Lynne Stephens was sentenced yesterday to 6 1/2 to 13 years in prison - an accumulation of punishments by two judges - for helping her boyfriend, Eric Floyd, hide from authorities in May 2008.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman