Ex-Philly cop to be sentenced for slew of crimes
By Michael Hinkelman
The Philadelphia Daily News
Federal prosecutors said that they want a judge to sentence rogue ex-Philadelphia cop Malik Snell to at least 27 years behind bars.
That's almost 10 years more than the U.S. Probation Office calculated in a presentence report on Snell.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Ex-Philly cop to be sentenced for slew of crimes
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house