Ex-Philly cop to be sentenced for slew of crimes
By Michael Hinkelman
The Philadelphia Daily News
Federal prosecutors said that they want a judge to sentence rogue ex-Philadelphia cop Malik Snell to at least 27 years behind bars.
That's almost 10 years more than the U.S. Probation Office calculated in a presentence report on Snell.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Ex-Philly cop to be sentenced for slew of crimes
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- AG Lynch: US must hold police accountable
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help