Man shot by Las Vegas officer denies pulling gun out
By Lawrence Mower
Las Vegas Review-Journal
LAS VEGAS — The attorney who was shot multiple times by a Las Vegas police officer during a traffic stop last week denies that he pulled a gun from his pocket, as police said he did.
Raymond James "Jim" Duensing, a 32-year-old lawyer who unsuccessfully ran for Congress, on Sunday used a political Web site to post his account of what happened before the shooting.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests