Jailed Mo. cop discusses pressure to steal seized money
By Robert Patrick
St. Louis Post-Dispatch
ST. LOUIS, Mo. — Leo Liston can tell you exactly when he went from good cop to bad cop.
It was June 11, 2008. He and other officers from the St. Louis police crime suppression unit had seized $12,000 in suspected drug money, a .44-caliber revolver and 5 ounces of marijuana at a beauty shop near Forest Park.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds