Conn. officer involved in fatal crash was driving 94 mph
Connecticut Post Online
MILFORD, Conn. — A video of the June 13 crash that killed two Orange teens shows a Milford police cruiser traveling at a 94mph as it struck the young couple's car under a flashing traffic signal.
The video released Tuesday is from the dashboard camera of another Milford cruiser, and shows Officer Jason Anderson's car pass on the right and plow into the 2008 Mazda carrying Ashlie Krakowski and David Servin. The Mazda was struck as it made a left turn from the Boston Post Road onto Dogwood Road at 2:13 a.m., sparks and small flames shooting from underneath the vehicle.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help