Dallas officer fired for sending nude photos to student
The officer had saved explicit images on his personal cellphone
By Tanya Eiserer
Dallas Morning News
DALLAS — Dallas Police Chief David Kunkle fired a four-year veteran officer Thursday after an eight-month internal investigation found, among other things, that he sent nude photos of himself to a high school student during school hours, kept several people's ID cards and failed to give copies of tickets to several violators who were later wanted for arrest because they didn't pay the tickets.
Bryan Crews, 30, will appeal his firing, his attorney, Haakon Donnelly, wrote in an e-mail.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help