Calif. cop behind infamous video skits resigns
The videos have been called racist, sexist, and homophobic
San Francisco Chronicle
SAN FRANCISCO — The San Francisco police officer who produced videotaped skits that the mayor and police chief denounced as racist and sexist has resigned.
"I fought a good fight," Andrew Cohen, 44, who joined the Police Department in 1995, said Tuesday. "I can't waste any more of my life on this stuff."
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Calif. cop behind infamous video skits resigns
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- No charges for Charlotte officer who fatally shot Keith Lamont Scott
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Fla. woman urinates, defecates in patrol car after throwing dog into traffic