Editorial: Ruling is victory for NYPD and its undercover officers
In 2007, a federal judge ordered the NYPD to turn over 1,800 pages of confidential reports
The New York Post
Take that, NYCLU.
A federal appeals court yesterday found in favor of protecting both the identities of undercover cops and the investigative methods they use to keep New York City safe.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman