Editorial: Ruling is victory for NYPD and its undercover officers
In 2007, a federal judge ordered the NYPD to turn over 1,800 pages of confidential reports
The New York Post
Take that, NYCLU.
A federal appeals court yesterday found in favor of protecting both the identities of undercover cops and the investigative methods they use to keep New York City safe.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help