Former NH officer found guilty of groping woman
Charged with two assaults at Concord bar
By Annmaire Timmins
CONCORD, NH -- A former Concord police officer has been found guilty of assaulting two women, once at a downtown bar and later during an arrest.
Brian Longabardi, 27, formerly of Concord, stood trial on three counts of simple assault in Concord District Court in April. The charges alleged Longabardi groped the two women while outside a Concord bar in November 2008 and later grabbed one of the women by the arm while arresting her in January 2009.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Former NH officer found guilty of groping woman
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house