Prosecutor's bid to delay trial may set Drew Peterson free
Lawyers ask judge to release ex-cop today
By Joe Hosey
DuPAGE COUNTY, Ill. — Is Drew Peterson getting out of jail?
At least one of his lawyers says there's no doubt the notorious former Bolingbrook cop will be free by the end of today, the day his murder trial was supposed to start.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman