Death verdict could come this week for Pa. cop-killers
Eric Deshann Floyd and Levon T. Warner could become the 221st and 222nd death-row inmates in Pennsylvania
By Mensah M. Dean
Philadelphia Daily News
PHILADELPHIA — If all goes as the prosecution hopes, a Philadelphia jury as early as this week will make Eric Deshann Floyd and Levon T. Warner the 221st and 222nd death-row inmates in Pennsylvania.
Convicted last week by the same jury for the first-degree murder of police Sgt. Stephen Liczbinski in the aftermath of a 2008 bank robbery, Floyd, 35, and Warner, 41, today are scheduled to enter the penalty phase of their capital-punishment trial.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house