Honolulu cops want city to pay their legal bills
Court cases involve allegations that police reports were written to say the two sergeants were at DUI checkpoints when they were not — a ploy to gain overtime pay
By Gordon Pang
Seven police officers charged with falsifying overtime reports want the city to pay for their attorneys' fees as they go through the court system.
The Honolulu Police Commission heard from the attorney for one of the seven yesterday.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Honolulu cops want city to pay their legal bills
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy