Employee who sued Ohio sheriff under investigation
By Tom Sheehan, Dispatch Staff Reporter
The Columbus Dispatch
Prosecutor Greg Perry said the investigation of Tami Morrow began in mid- January after the county auditor noticed possible discrepancies in the payroll records involving Morrow's overtime. Morrow was paid about $ 38,000 last year, thousands more than her regular salary, Perry said.
"She's a civilian employee making more than most of the road deputies,'' the prosecutor said. "This raised some eyebrows.''
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds