Employee who sued Ohio sheriff under investigation
By Tom Sheehan, Dispatch Staff Reporter
The Columbus Dispatch
Prosecutor Greg Perry said the investigation of Tami Morrow began in mid- January after the county auditor noticed possible discrepancies in the payroll records involving Morrow's overtime. Morrow was paid about $ 38,000 last year, thousands more than her regular salary, Perry said.
"She's a civilian employee making more than most of the road deputies,'' the prosecutor said. "This raised some eyebrows.''
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court