Video shown in NYPD rape case
A fashion executive who accuses two officers of rape does not look "falling-down drunk" as she walks steadily and unassisted up to her door in never-seen-before surveillance tape
By Laura Italiano
The New York Post
NEW YORK — A fashion executive who accuses two officers of rape looks anything but falling-down drunk as she walks steadily and unassisted up to her East Village door in never-seen-before surveillance tape showed yesterday at the sensational "Rape Cops" trial.
The bulk of the video is hugely incriminating, showing accused rapist Officer Kenneth Moreno and accused lookout Officer Franklin Mata making three return trips to the drunken woman's apartment over the course of five hours.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Video shown in NYPD rape case
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house