$1M bail for SF cadet in fatal hit-and-run
Accused of vehicular manslaughter and drunken driving in the hit-run accident that killed a 61-year-old pedestrian
By Jaxon Van Derbeken
The San Francisco Chronicle
SAN FRANCISCO — A San Francisco sheriff's cadet accused of vehicular manslaughter and drunken driving in the hit-run accident that killed a 61-year-old pedestrian was ordered held on $1 million bail Tuesday.
Superior Court Judge Nancy Davis set the bail for Jose Jimenez, 23, who did not enter a plea in his first court appearance in the death of San Francisco resident James Hudson.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: $1M bail for SF cadet in fatal hit-and-run
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Texas cops don cowboy hats with uniforms