Former Pa. cop cleared in jail-cell TASER incident
Officer says he will return to police work after being declared 'not guilty'
By Stephanie Farr
The Philadelphia Daily News
COLWYN, Pa. --Former Officer Trevor Parham said that he intends to return to police work after a judge found him not guilty Wednesday on criminal charges relating to his use of a Taser on a juvenile who was shackled and handcuffed in a holding cell this year.
"I'm not a bad officer; I've never been accused of being a bad officer," Parham said. "It was just some bad political circumstances."
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
- Use of Force
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house