Iowa man who choked officer faces lawsuit
Sergeant Brian Krei is suing 21-year-old Branden Plummer for pain and suffering, lost wages, and medical expenses
By Kayleigh McCullough
NBC - 13 WHO
URBANDALE, Iowa — An Urbandale man accused of trying to kill an Iowa City Police Officer now faces a civil lawsuit.
Sergeant Brian Krei is suing 21-year-old Branden Plummer for pain and suffering, lost wages, and medical expenses.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Iowa man who choked officer faces lawsuit
- Officer Safety
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Man blows up hand while attempting to kill 2 Ky. deputies
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- Man who claimed girlfriend choked during oral sex acquitted in murder case
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert