Iowa man who choked officer faces lawsuit
Sergeant Brian Krei is suing 21-year-old Branden Plummer for pain and suffering, lost wages, and medical expenses
By Kayleigh McCullough
NBC - 13 WHO
URBANDALE, Iowa — An Urbandale man accused of trying to kill an Iowa City Police Officer now faces a civil lawsuit.
Sergeant Brian Krei is suing 21-year-old Branden Plummer for pain and suffering, lost wages, and medical expenses.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Iowa man who choked officer faces lawsuit
- Officer Safety
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman