Iowa man who choked officer faces lawsuit
Sergeant Brian Krei is suing 21-year-old Branden Plummer for pain and suffering, lost wages, and medical expenses
By Kayleigh McCullough
NBC - 13 WHO
URBANDALE, Iowa — An Urbandale man accused of trying to kill an Iowa City Police Officer now faces a civil lawsuit.
Sergeant Brian Krei is suing 21-year-old Branden Plummer for pain and suffering, lost wages, and medical expenses.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Iowa man who choked officer faces lawsuit
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help