Man gets 10 years for Idaho pursuit with police
Suspect has 4 prior obstructing or resisting law enforcement convictions and 2 prior assault or battery on law enforcement convictions
By Ruth Brown
Idaho Falls Post Register
IDAHO FALLS, Idaho — An Idaho Falls man who led police on a high-speed chase into oncoming traffic was sentenced Thursday.
Francisco P. Tarin, 41, had pleaded guilty to two counts of felony eluding police. Administrative District Judge Jon Shindurling ordered Tarin to serve a combined sentence of 10 years in prison.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Man gets 10 years for Idaho pursuit with police
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman