Former Mich. cop never stopped trying to clear his name
A colleague recollects the Detroit cop speaking about the case that changed his life
By Robert Gutterson and Brian C. Louwers
MACOMB TOWNSHIP, Mich. — Aaron Tuckfield first met former Detroit police officer Larry Nevers in 2001 when he and his father installed a sprinkler system at Nevers' home.
That was right after Nevers got out of prison the second time for his role in the 1992 death of Malice Green.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy