Strip club battles with Pa. police over security rights
The police chief prohibited off-duty officers from working at any adult-entertainment establishment doing security detail
By Adam Brandolph
Pittsburgh Tribune Review
PITTSBURGH — A Downtown strip club is seeking to bar Pittsburgh police from forbidding off-duty officers to work security details there.
Attorney Jonathan Kamin, who represents Blush, is scheduled to appear in court at 1:30 p.m. Thursday to seek an injunction to block the new policy.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Police: Some Chicago gangs turning to rifles for added firepower
- Video: Alaska police fatally shoot armed man holding hostages
- Retired CHP sergeant dies while protecting friend from robber
- Video: Ind. trooper informs drivers about 'pretty incredible' turn signal
- Del. officer, police cadet killed in off-duty crash