Strip club battles with Pa. police over security rights
The police chief prohibited off-duty officers from working at any adult-entertainment establishment doing security detail
By Adam Brandolph
Pittsburgh Tribune Review
PITTSBURGH — A Downtown strip club is seeking to bar Pittsburgh police from forbidding off-duty officers to work security details there.
Attorney Jonathan Kamin, who represents Blush, is scheduled to appear in court at 1:30 p.m. Thursday to seek an injunction to block the new policy.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
- Off Duty
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert
- 2 words that should never appear in your police report
- NYPD: Train worker refused to open gate for cop pursuing shoplifter
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend