NY police arrest Cookie Monster for shoving tot
A pattern is developing for men dressed as characters in Times Square
By Natasha Velez
The New York Post
C is for cookie — and for criminal charges.
A man dressed as Cookie Monster in Times Square was arrested yesterday for pushing a 2-year-old to the ground when the little boy's mom failed to tip after a picture, cops said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: NY police arrest Cookie Monster for shoving tot
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Wash. sheriff told to disarm before entering arena for charity event
- More than 200 police chiefs criticize Trump’s 'law and order' executive actions
- Video: Nashville cop fatally shoots armed man, NAACP wants probe
- Video: NY trooper arrests suspect after being dragged by vehicle
- Booby trap impales officer investigating marijuana grow operation