NY police arrest Cookie Monster for shoving tot
A pattern is developing for men dressed as characters in Times Square
By Natasha Velez
The New York Post
C is for cookie — and for criminal charges.
A man dressed as Cookie Monster in Times Square was arrested yesterday for pushing a 2-year-old to the ground when the little boy's mom failed to tip after a picture, cops said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: NY police arrest Cookie Monster for shoving tot
- Patrol Issues
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: Mich. cop shatters car window after driver refuses to give ID
- Man blows up hand while attempting to kill 2 Ky. deputies
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- Man who claimed girlfriend choked during oral sex acquitted in murder case
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend