NY police arrest Cookie Monster for shoving tot
A pattern is developing for men dressed as characters in Times Square
By Natasha Velez
The New York Post
C is for cookie — and for criminal charges.
A man dressed as Cookie Monster in Times Square was arrested yesterday for pushing a 2-year-old to the ground when the little boy's mom failed to tip after a picture, cops said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: NY police arrest Cookie Monster for shoving tot
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help