NY police arrest Cookie Monster for shoving tot
A pattern is developing for men dressed as characters in Times Square
By Natasha Velez
The New York Post
C is for cookie — and for criminal charges.
A man dressed as Cookie Monster in Times Square was arrested yesterday for pushing a 2-year-old to the ground when the little boy's mom failed to tip after a picture, cops said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: NY police arrest Cookie Monster for shoving tot
- Patrol Issues
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house