Mother has son arrested for stealing her Pop-Tarts
The boy was placed under juvenile arrest and was charged with larceny/misdemeanor
CHARLOTTE, N.C.— A Charlotte, North Carolina woman had her son arrested for stealing her Pop-Tarts earlier this week.
According to a Charlotte-Mecklenburg police report, the mother called investigators on Monday to report her Pop-Tarts had been stolen.
She fingered her own son, who is a juvenile, as the culprit. The report said that the boy was placed under juvenile arrest and was charged with larceny/misdemeanor.
- Bizarre Beat
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: Mich. cop shatters car window after driver refuses to give ID
- Man blows up hand while attempting to kill 2 Ky. deputies
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- Man who claimed girlfriend choked during oral sex acquitted in murder case
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend