Firefighters arrested for destroying arcade, defecating in water park
The two volunteer firefighters broke into the closed park and stole prizes and damaged property
Sodus Point, N.Y. — Two weeks ago, two firefighters with the Sodus Point Volunteer Fire Department were arrested in Old Forge, N.Y. for breaking into and destroying property at a water park.
Eric Frisbie, 29, of Sodus Point and Jacob Williams, 26, of Williamson, were charged with Burglary, Criminal Mischief and Petit Larceny. The Town of Webb Police say that on Saturday, September 14, the two men forcibly entered the Enchanted Forest Water Safari. It was closed for the season at the time.
The men allegedly entered the concession stands and stole food, damaged arcade games and an animated band that was more than 30 years old. One of the men also defecated on the floor of the building. According to Eric Frisbie’s brother, John Frisbie, Eric and his cousin, Jacob Williams are no longer a part of the Sodus Point Fire Department after the allegations.
Full Story: 2 Sodus Point firefighters no longer with department
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy