Firefighters arrested for destroying arcade, defecating in water park
The two volunteer firefighters broke into the closed park and stole prizes and damaged property
Sodus Point, N.Y. — Two weeks ago, two firefighters with the Sodus Point Volunteer Fire Department were arrested in Old Forge, N.Y. for breaking into and destroying property at a water park.
Eric Frisbie, 29, of Sodus Point and Jacob Williams, 26, of Williamson, were charged with Burglary, Criminal Mischief and Petit Larceny. The Town of Webb Police say that on Saturday, September 14, the two men forcibly entered the Enchanted Forest Water Safari. It was closed for the season at the time.
The men allegedly entered the concession stands and stole food, damaged arcade games and an animated band that was more than 30 years old. One of the men also defecated on the floor of the building. According to Eric Frisbie’s brother, John Frisbie, Eric and his cousin, Jacob Williams are no longer a part of the Sodus Point Fire Department after the allegations.
Full Story: 2 Sodus Point firefighters no longer with department
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Lawmaker says anti-cop Capitol painting is coming down
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Federal prosecutors won't charge SC deputy in viral video incident
- Can Baltimore's police reform deal survive Trump's DOJ?
- Fla. airport shooting highlights nexus between mentally ill, cops