Articulating use of force
In today's video tip of the week, trainer Bob Willis, Coordinator of the Tactical Complex at Northeast Wisconsin Technical College (NWTC) shares tips for successfully articulating a use of force.
By remembering a typical force progression formula and accurately explaining how a suspect's actions led to necessary force, Willis explains how you can avoid courtroom difficulties and successfully navigate investigations.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds