Articulating use of force
In today's video tip of the week, trainer Bob Willis, Coordinator of the Tactical Complex at Northeast Wisconsin Technical College (NWTC) shares tips for successfully articulating a use of force.
By remembering a typical force progression formula and accurately explaining how a suspect's actions led to necessary force, Willis explains how you can avoid courtroom difficulties and successfully navigate investigations.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Police: Marksman fatally shot Wash. cop killer who was using child as shield
- Photo: Son of slain Mo. cop receives teddy bears made from dad’s uniform