Articulating use of force
In today's video tip of the week, trainer Bob Willis, Coordinator of the Tactical Complex at Northeast Wisconsin Technical College (NWTC) shares tips for successfully articulating a use of force.
By remembering a typical force progression formula and accurately explaining how a suspect's actions led to necessary force, Willis explains how you can avoid courtroom difficulties and successfully navigate investigations.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Texas cops don cowboy hats with uniforms