DA says deputies not at fault in TASER death
Jessica Rocha, Staff Writer
The News & Observer (Raleigh, North Carolina)
Copyright 2006 The News and Observer
On July 23, according to the report, Shannon Lane Johnson led deputies on a high-speed chase across Chatham County, starting in Pittsboro and ending in Randolph County near Asheboro.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: DA says deputies not at fault in TASER death
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy