Wis. officer uses TASER to subdue irate mother
By Steven Elbow
The Capital Times
The incident happened at Memorial High School at about 11:30 a.m. when educational resource officer Shannon Blackamore had custody of the 17-year-old, who wasn't a student at the school, for a tobacco violation.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Wis. officer uses TASER to subdue irate mother
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help