Wis. officer uses TASER to subdue irate mother
By Steven Elbow
The Capital Times
The incident happened at Memorial High School at about 11:30 a.m. when educational resource officer Shannon Blackamore had custody of the 17-year-old, who wasn't a student at the school, for a tobacco violation.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Wis. officer uses TASER to subdue irate mother
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy