Calif. police use TASER to catch suspected car thief
Times-Herald staff report
Norman Henson, 44, a parolee at-large, was arrested in the first block of Rotary Way after police chased him there and shocked him with the Taser, Lt. Jim O'Connell said. Henson was booked into Solano County Jail on suspicion of vehicle theft, evading police and resisting arrest.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- AG Lynch: US must hold police accountable
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help