Fla. man falls on knife after deputies use TASER
By Lisa A. Davis
The Tampa Tribune
PORT RICHEY — A jealous husband attacked his wife and son with a bat early Friday, then impaled himself with a knife after deputies used a Taser to subdue him, according to the Pasco County Sheriff's Office.
The husband, Tracy George, 43, of 6411 Stone Road, wound up in the hospital, where he underwent surgery to remove the knife, sheriff's office spokesman Doug Tobin said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Fla. man falls on knife after deputies use TASER
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy