Texas prisoner killed by TASER deemed mentally unstable
MÓNICA GUZMÁN, Staff
Copyright 2006 The Houston Chronicle Publishing Company
All Rights Reserved
The man who died Friday two hours after being shocked by a Taser in a Harris County jail suffered from a bipolar disorder, family members said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house