Police are wary of new, cheap TASER
By Liz Zemba
Pittsburgh Tribune Review
An Arizona company's rollout of a cheap, fashionable stun gun is receiving mixed reviews from law enforcement.
Taser International Inc. will begin selling the C2 Personal Protector stun gun in April. Unlike its larger, handgun-shaped predecessors, the new Taser is small enough to fit in a pocket or purse and comes in four stylish colors: metallic pink, electric blue, titanium silver and black pearl.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Police are wary of new, cheap TASER
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help