Police are wary of new, cheap TASER
By Liz Zemba
Pittsburgh Tribune Review
An Arizona company's rollout of a cheap, fashionable stun gun is receiving mixed reviews from law enforcement.
Taser International Inc. will begin selling the C2 Personal Protector stun gun in April. Unlike its larger, handgun-shaped predecessors, the new Taser is small enough to fit in a pocket or purse and comes in four stylish colors: metallic pink, electric blue, titanium silver and black pearl.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Police are wary of new, cheap TASER
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests