Calif. man dies after fight with police, subdued by TASER
By Ruby Gonzales
San Gabriel Valley Tribune
WEST COVINA, Calif. — A burglary suspect died Saturday after he fought with a West Covina police officer and a sheriff's deputy in a hospital emergency room, got Tasered and was later subdued by officers, detectives said Monday.
Coroner's officials described him as a Valinda man in his 40s but didn't release the name because his next of kin in Mexico hasn't been notified.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house