Conn. cops shock suspect who claims he's V.P. Cheney
Editor's Note -- With an increase in the number of Emotionally Disturbed People (EDPs) on the streets comes an increase in the odds that you too, will be challenged with safely navigating EDP-involved calls. Without training and preparation, this can prove to be a bigger, more dangerous challenge than you might imagine. Here are
By Daniel Tepfer
Connecticut Post Online
STRATFORD, Conn. — A man claiming to be Vice President Dick Cheney led authorities on a high-speed chase through town Monday night, colliding with a patrol car before he was shocked with a stun gun and arrested, police said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds