Calif. police use less-lethal rounds to subdue woman with gun to her head
Inside Bay Area
OAKLAND, Calif. — A 32-year-old Oakland woman was taken into custody Sunday after holding a gun to her head and threatening to kill herself during a five-hour standoff with police.
Oakland Police officers subdued the woman by firing less-than-lethal rounds of bean bag at her after she got out of her vehicle in the 2700 block of 68th Avenue.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police