Ohio police subdue knife-carrying teen with TASER
By Kevin Mayhood
The Columbus Dispatch
GAHANNA, Ohio — School officials locked down Gahanna Lincoln High School yesterday morning after an 18-year-old student came into the school carrying knives and making vague threats, authorities said.
Officers assigned to the school used a Taser to subdue Jordan L. Price, of 504 Rocky Fork Blvd., at 9:43 a.m.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
- Edged Weapons
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman