Ohio police subdue knife-carrying teen with TASER
By Kevin Mayhood
The Columbus Dispatch
GAHANNA, Ohio — School officials locked down Gahanna Lincoln High School yesterday morning after an 18-year-old student came into the school carrying knives and making vague threats, authorities said.
Officers assigned to the school used a Taser to subdue Jordan L. Price, of 504 Rocky Fork Blvd., at 9:43 a.m.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Police: Marksman fatally shot Wash. cop killer who was using child as shield
- Photo: Son of slain Mo. cop receives teddy bears made from dad’s uniform