Pepper spray, beanbag rounds ends police pursuit in Calif.
Woman suspected of writing bad check chased through several cities, stopped with spike strip.
Orange County Register
CYPRESS, Calif. — A woman suspected of forging a check led authorities on a pursuit Sunday night before being pepper sprayed and arrested in Cypress, a police sergeant said.
Police say that Janis Marie Kenna, 48, of Downey tried to make a purchase with a forged check at OfficeMax, 5895 Katella Ave., in Cypress, just before 6 p.m., said Sgt. Jeff Travis of the Los Alamitos Police Department.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
- Suspect Pursuit
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds