Pepper spray, beanbag rounds ends police pursuit in Calif.
Woman suspected of writing bad check chased through several cities, stopped with spike strip.
Orange County Register
CYPRESS, Calif. — A woman suspected of forging a check led authorities on a pursuit Sunday night before being pepper sprayed and arrested in Cypress, a police sergeant said.
Police say that Janis Marie Kenna, 48, of Downey tried to make a purchase with a forged check at OfficeMax, 5895 Katella Ave., in Cypress, just before 6 p.m., said Sgt. Jeff Travis of the Los Alamitos Police Department.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Texas cops don cowboy hats with uniforms