Mass. police shoot beanbags at armed man
Patricia J. James, TELEGRAM & GAZETTE STAFF
Copyright 2006 Worcester Telegram & Gazette, Inc.
All Rights Reserved
State police yesterday shot a man with what they termed "less lethal munitions" after he was pulled over for speeding on Interstate 495, exited his vehicle while carrying a firearm and began walking away, and refused a trooper's order to stop. Pedro J. Rivera, 21, of Brigantine, N.J., faces charges of possession of a handgun (two counts), possession of ammunition, disorderly conduct and failure to submit.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Mass. police shoot beanbags at armed man
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Wash. sheriff told to disarm before entering arena for charity event
- More than 200 police chiefs criticize Trump’s 'law and order' executive actions
- Video: Nashville cop fatally shoots armed man, NAACP wants probe
- Video: NY trooper arrests suspect after being dragged by vehicle
- Booby trap impales officer investigating marijuana grow operation