TASERs help Md. police end incident with knife-wielding man
By Andrea F. Siegel
The Baltimore Sun
HANOVER, Md. — Four days after being issued Tasers, Anne Arundel County police made their first move to use the stun gun, but their target surrendered once he realized he was about to be jolted, police said yesterday.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Police: Marksman fatally shot Wash. cop killer who was using child as shield
- Photo: Son of slain Mo. cop receives teddy bears made from dad’s uniform