TASERs help Md. police end incident with knife-wielding man
By Andrea F. Siegel
The Baltimore Sun
HANOVER, Md. — Four days after being issued Tasers, Anne Arundel County police made their first move to use the stun gun, but their target surrendered once he realized he was about to be jolted, police said yesterday.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house